We’re finalizing plans for Field Based Chemistry North America.
Workshop sessions are already fully booked but we’re running a waiting list so let us know if you’re interested and we’ll contact you in the event of a cancellation.
There is still space left to attend the scientific program which has the following great line up of speakers who will provide an informative day.
Upcoming features and future horizons
- Dr Mark Mackey, Chief Scientific Officer, Cresset
Ligand-based virtual screening: How can we do better?
- Rajeshri Karki, Novartis
Using field based chemistry methods to understand sequence-specific protein-DNA interactions
- Daniel Barr, Utica College
The trend to outsource computational chemistry
- Dr Martin Slater, Director of Consulting, Cresset
New drugs from old compounds
- Dr Robert Scoffin, Chief Executive Officer, Cresset
Drug hunts with sparkV10: case studies from the literature and current campaigns to develop immunokinase inhibitors
- Dr Alfred M Ajami, DCAM Pharma Inc.
Performance of XedEx and other conformational search algorithms on flexible scaffolds
- Dr Patrick McCarren, The Broad Institute
Identification of a novel inhibitor of HIV-1 entry using scaffold-hopping and bioisosteric replacement
- Dr Simon Cocklin, Drexel University