Managing the procurement process to deliver plated compounds
Martin Slater, Director of Cresset Discovery Services, presents a case study on a project where a customer was looking for new chemistry for assays they had booked with a biology CRO.
Presentations and posters from recent events
- A picture tells a thousand words: Summarizing SAR for medicinal chemists
- Generating accessible, novel R-groups in hit-to-lead optimization
- Activity Atlas: A highly efficient method to extract key insights from SAR
- Comparing protein electrostatics to ligand SAR: Double the fun?
- Creative market solutions from customer requests: Simple ideas can lead to big products
User Group Meeting: North America | 1 June, Cambridge, MA, USA
Delegates will hear how Boehringer Ingelheim, Broad Institute and Eli Lilly use Cresset tools and also receive an update from Cresset about new science and upcoming product development.
Over lunch delegates will have an opportunity to learn how to extract even more value from Forge and Spark, plus be introduced to additional tools.
User Group Meeting: Europe | 16-17 June, Cambridge, UK
16th June: The scientific programme features presentations from Boehringer Ingelheim, Eli Lilly, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Monsanto, Takeda and University of Hertfordshire. Delegates will hear how these companies use Cresset tools and also receive an update from Cresset about new science and upcoming product development.
17th June: Whether looking for an introduction to Cresset tools or wanting to become a power user, we have an array of workshops for you to choose from. Spaces for the workshops are limited so book early to secure your place.
- Dr Robert Scoffin, CEO of Cressest, awarded Fellowship of Royal Society of Chemistry
- Re-Pharm compound with ‘steroid-sparing properties’ granted second patent for ophthalmic indications
- COSMOlogic announces outstanding results in the Drug Design Data Resource SAMPL challenge, demonstrating the reliability of COSMOtherm predictions for drug de-solvation