Progress in structure-based design at Cresset
We have made great strides towards our new product in the last six months. Find out more about our progress and what is left to do ahead of our planned beta release in early 2017.
What’s great about Lead Finder?
Mark Mackey, Cresset CSO, explains why we chose Lead Finder as our preferred docking engine for structure-based design and to expand our virtual screening capabilities.
End of year offer: Ligand-protein docking – 3 months free
Send us your purchase order for an annual license for Lead Finder by 31st December 2016 and we will issue a 15 month license, which means you get 3 months free. Try a free evaluation.
New updated Spark reagent databases now released monthly
From October 2016, Spark users will benefit from monthly releases of updated eMolecules derived reagent databases. The rolling updates are intended to provide the very best availability information on the reagents that you wish to employ.
Cresset Discovery Services: Business case studies
Recent news and citations
- Peakdale extends its offering by signing collaborative agreement with computational chemistry company, Cresset
- Modulation of Human Neutrophil Responses by the Essential Oils from Ferula akitschkensis and their Constituents, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2016, 64 (38), pp 7156–7170
- F901318 represents a novel class of antifungal drug that inhibits dihydroorotate dehydrogenase, PNAS 2016 : 1608304113v1-201608304
The Cresset User Group Meeting
June 29-30, 2017 • Cambridge, UK
Save the date in your diary to hear speakers from the following industry leading orgnaizations, with more still to be confirmed:
- AbbVie, US
- Bayer Pharma, Germany
- Cancer Therapeutics CRC, Australia
- Eli Lilly Open Innovation Drug Discovery, US
- Evotec, UK
- Redx Oncology, UK