The Cresset 2016 North American and European User Group Meetings combined presentations and workshops in Cambridge, MA and UK respectively. A large and diverse group of scientists gathered to share ideas and experiences in the latest computational approaches to the design and optimization of small molecules.
As well as talks from invited speakers from the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries, plus academia, Cresset staff also gave updates on new developments, including a preview of the new Cresset protein tool, due for alpha release this summer. You can see the presentations we have permission to publish below.
Workshops ran in parallel streams, focusing on increasing and deepening understanding of Cresset software. You can see the content covered in the workshops below.
Feedback from delegates on the scientific program and workshops was excellent, and I particularly enjoyed the chance to catch up with familiar faces and meet new people. These were our largest User Group Meetings to-date and we are already looking forward to celebrating 15 years of Cresset in 2017 – I hope many of you will join us.
Presentations we are permitted to publish
- From FieldScreen to Activity Miner: One Decade of Cresset Software at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG, Bernd Beck, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Analysing Building Blocks Diversity for DNA Encoded Library Design, Finton Sirockin and Nikolaus Stiefl, Novartis
- Prediction of Cyclic Peptide Passive Permeability, Sandeep Pal, GlaxoSmithKline
- Design of a Focussed CNS Screening Collection at Takeda, David Livermore, Takeda
- Advances in Structure-based Design Methods at Cresset, Mark Mackey, Cresset
- What’s New in Cresset Software Including Our Upcoming Structure-based Design Application, Tim Cheeseright, Cresset
- Case studies: Cresset Software Applied by Cresset Scientists, Giovanna Tedesco, Cresset
- Introduction to Docking with Lead Finder, Susana Tomásio, Cresset
Contact us if you are interested in receiving the training files for one or more of these workshops.
Photos from User Group Meetings
[gallery_bank type=”images” format=”masonry” title=”true” desc=”false” responsive=”true” display=”all” sort_by=”pic_id” animation_effect=”fadeIn” album_title=”false” album_id=”10″]