Students affiliated to a higher education institution are invited to apply for a bursary to attend, and present at, The Cresset User Group Meeting on June 21st, 2018 in Cambridge, UK.
To apply, submit an extended abstract, no more than 1 side of US letter/A4, on your proposed presentation about the application of Cresset software. Your submission should include your:
- Course title/PhD title
- Expected date of graduation
- Principal investigator/PhD supervisor
Deadline for applications is January 12th, 2018. Award of the bursary will be announced in February 2018.
- Only 1 submission per student
- The bursary will be a maximum of £1,000
- The bursary is awarded to the student submitting the abstract, and cannot be transferred
- The successful applicant must present in person on June 21st, 2018 in Cambridge, UK
- Decision of who the bursary is awarded to is made by Cresset and not open to discussion.