Thank you to all attendees who contributed to the success of the Cresset User Group Meeting 2018. We are grateful to the speakers and exhibitors for permission to share the presentations below.
We hope to see you at the Cresset User Group Meeting 2019 on 19-20 June in Cambridge, UK.
- Keynote lecture: Acceleration of Drug Discovery Through the Judicious Application of Enabling Chemistry Technology, Stevan W Djuric, AbbVie Inc., USA
- Molecules in 5D: Experiences with Peptidic Macrocycles, Richard Lewis, Novartis, Switzerland
- Identifying Pharmaceutical Molecules with a Chemotyping Approach, Jun Xu, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- Progress of Compound Library Design Using In-silico Approach for Collaborative Drug Discovery, Kazuyoshi Ikeda, Keio University, Japan
- Pushing the Boundaries of Computational Binding Free Energy Prediction Methods, Antonia Mey, University of Edinburgh
- Sneak Peek at Next Generation Collaborative 3D Design, Tim Cheeseright
- Real Time 3D Design in 2D!, Paolo Tosco
- Flare V2: Raising the Bar in Structure-based Design, Mark Mackey
- Predicting Activity Using the Electrostatic ComplementarityTM of Protein-ligand Complexes, Matthias Bauer
- New Science and Improved Workflows in Cresset Ligand-based Applications, Giovanna Tedesco
Exhibitor flash slides
Cresset User Group Meeting 2018 invited speakers and meeting chairman, left to right: Rob Scoffin, Cresset; Jun Xu, Sun Yat-sen University; Stevan W Djuric, AbbVie, Antonia Mey, University of Edinburgh; Richard Lewis, Novartis; Graeme Stevenson, Cancer Therapeutics CTX; Kazuyoshi Ikeda, Keio University; Ashraf Zarkan, University of Cambridge.