We value excellence and uphold our commitment to providing cutting-edge science in accessible and meaningful ways. We are frequently looking for exceptional people to join our team. For specific vacancies please submit your resume quoting the role you are applying for. If you wish to apply speculatively and believe you have skills and experience relevant to our business please send us your resume. Successful candidates will join a dedicated group of like-minded scientists, who are driven to excel in providing the best software solutions to computational and medicinal chemistry users.
Cresset offers an interesting, lively and fun working environment with the emphasis on results and delivering excellent service to our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all people equally. Applicants must be in possession of a full, valid EU or US passport or ID with no restrictions and any non-EU/US passport holders must be in possession of a valid work permit and/or visa for the relevant location of each vacancy.
Where stated we welcome submissions from agencies and recruitment consultants. However, agencies should note that our standard terms and conditions are that we will pay a fixed fee of 20% of starting salary, up to a maximum of £10,000.
European Application Scientist
Provision of scientific support to existing customer base and commercial team.
- Demonstrate Cresset software and technology as part of the sales process
- Deliver end-user training to Cresset software customers in Europe
- Working with the Account Managers, help to manage software evaluations in Europe
- Keep up to date with, and proficient with, all Cresset applications
- Gather and feedback on competitive intelligence gained from third parties
- Contribute and add to the Customer Relationship Management system for the Cresset customer base
- Provide feedback to development on new features and functionality required in the Cresset software applications
- Working as part of the Cresset Support team, respond to and provide solutions to customer requests
- Represent Cresset and attend conferences, seminars and exhibitions within Europe
- Maintain market knowledge to assist with customer communication
- When required, test and use new Cresset products and new releases of existing applications
- Experience of applying computational methods to small molecule discovery
- Working knowledge of computational chemistry software
- Scientific degree or higher degree – chemistry preferred
- 2-3 years industrial experience preferred
- Language skills
- Full time, 5 days per week
- Litlington, Cambridgeshire, UK
Apply for role of European Application Scientist.