We are frequently looking for exceptional people to join our team. For specific vacancies please submit your resume quoting the role you are applying for. If you wish to apply speculatively and believe you have skills and experience relevant to our business please send us your resume.
Cresset offers an interesting, lively and fun working environment with the emphasis on results and delivering excellent service to our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all people equally. Applicants must be in possession of a full, valid EU or US passport or ID with no restrictions and any non-EU/US passport holders must be in possession of a valid work permit and/or visa for the relevant location of each vacancy.
Where stated we welcome submissions from agencies and recruitment consultants. However, agencies should note that our standard terms and conditions are that we will pay a fixed fee of 20% of starting salary, up to a maximum of £10,000.
We are excited to offer the following opportunities to join our world-class team of scientists and professionals in a rapidly growing organization. As a company we value excellence and uphold our commitment to providing cutting-edge science in accessible and meaningful ways. The successful candidates will join a dedicated group of like-minded scientists, who are driven to excel in providing the best software solutions to computational and medicinal chemistry users.
Computational Chemist, UK
Computational chemist with programing/scripting experience required to assist with development of new scientific techniques, and turn these into industry-leading easy-to-use software products.
- Assist in researching, specifying, designing and helping to implement the next set of cutting-edge software tools
- Manage and contribute to scientific research projects
- Produce scientific papers
- Present research worldwide to Cresset customers and at scientific conferences
- PhD-level scientist with a background in computational chemistry and/or molecular modeling
- Scientific programming with C, C++, Java or Fortran
- Ability to work independently
- Proven track record of presenting at scientific meetings
- Background in ligand-based drug design
- Knowledge of Linux, scripting languages (sh/perl/python) and higher mathematics
- Office based near Cambridge, UK
Apply for role of Computational chemist, UK.
Lead Web Developer, UK
Python/Django expert required to build our next generation of software applications for the pharmaceutical industry. We have an extensive suite of sophisticated desktop software maintained by a small but dedicated team of developers and QAs, and are looking to move selected aspects of this into the browser to enable simplified deployment and increased market reach.
- Build new application, interfacing it to our complex scientific methods on the back end, and presenting the user with an easy-to-use but powerful UI through the browser
- Architecture, development and deployment of the new application
- Assist in the hiring and management of both in-house and outsourced developers
- Background in developing robust web applications in Django
- Knowledge of AWS protocols (deployment of the application to EC2 is one of the design goals)
- Knowledge of C++ (the role will involve assisting in the development of a Python API to our C++ software)
- Office based near Cambridge, UK
Apply for role of Lead web developer, UK.