Join us in a tribute to Andy Vinter and to reflect on how his groundbreaking research impacted drug discovery. His work formed the scientific foundation of Cresset, and has continued to underpin our technical development.
Cresset scientists will present our latest science and showcase upcoming solutions to help your chemists design the best molecules as efficiently as possible.
Whether you are new to Cresset, have been with us from the beginning, or are just intrigued to find out more about the solutions we offer, we look forward to seeing you there.
Who should attend by role?
Computational chemist • Medicinal chemist • Synthetic chemist • Flavor chemist • Fragrance chemist • Head of discovery • Head of modeling and simulation • Head of R&D • Research Scientist • CSO
Who should attend by industry?
Pharmaceutical • Agrochemical • Biotech • Flavor • Fragrance • Chemical
June 17th: Andy Vinter Memorial Meeting
The Andy Vinter Memorial Meeting will start at 9:00am and close at approximately 5:00pm, followed by a reception and dinner.
- Steve Maginn, Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society, UK
- Jens Schamberger, Bayer, Germany
- Daniel Kuhn, Merck Healthcare KGaA, Germany
- John Chodera, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, USA
- Manoranjan Panda, Syngene, India
- Chris Hunter, University of Cambridge, UK
- Kaz Ikeda, Keio University, Japan
- Jason Cole, Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre, UK