May 5th, 11am EDT (duration 1 hour)
Electrostatic interactions between ligands and their receptors are important factors for molecular recognition. Assessing the ligand-receptor Electrostatic Complementarity™ provides valuable information for molecular design. Learn how to use Flare™, Cresset’s structure-based design platform, to design ligands that are electrostatically complementary to the protein active site; visualize ligand-protein interactions; design new molecules in the context of the active site; easily dock new molecule designs to a protein active site; and assess the Electrostatic Complementarity between ligands and protein.
Who should attend
- Medicinal chemists based in North America
- Synthetic chemists based in North America
- Computational chemists based in North America
- Learn essential skills to enhance your comp chem toolbox
- Facilitate increased engagement with your computational chemistry team
- All attendees will receive a 60 DAY FREE TRIAL of Cresset desktop solutions
Note: On this occasion this webinar is only open to those located in North America. If you are outside North America but are interested in this webinar content please contact us.