Sneak peek: PickR to select electrostatically diverse monomers for libraries
PickR will be a new command line application to generate diverse R-groups for library design. Tim Cheeseright takes a peek at the results from using PickR to cluster 1000 amino side chains.
Make the molecules that matter
Watch our short video to see how Cresset Discovery Services works alongside your chemists to solve problems, provide fresh ideas, remove roadblocks and add direction and insight.
RDKit User Group Meeting review
Paolo Tosco reviews the RDKit UGM – one of his favorite scientific events of the year. From his presentation about the integration of RDKit in Flare, our structure-based design tool, and in particular on its usage from Python through the built-in Jupyter Notebook interface, to what’s new in RDKit, GSoC RDKit-MolVS integration, open source programs built on the RDKit, RDKit in the modern biotech and cheminformatics problems – Paolo discusses them all.
Introducing Andy Smith, Discovery Services Scientist
Andy Smith has joined Cresset Discovery Services, where he will work on customer projects. Read about his computational chemistry journey so far, including work on GPCRs, structure-based design, anti-infectives, oncology and crop protection.
- In Silico Discovery of a Small Molecule Suppressing Lung Carcinoma A549 Cells Proliferation and Inducing Autophagy via mTOR Pathway Inhibition, Mol. Pharmaceutics, Article ASAP, DOI: 10.1021/acs.molpharmaceut.8b00996
- A Structure- and Ligand-Based Virtual Screening of a Database of “Small” Marine Natural Products for the Identification of “Blue” Sigma-2 Receptor Ligands, Marine Drugs. 2018; 16(10):384
- Synthesis, Anti-Inflammatory Activity, and In Silico Study of Novel Diclofenac and Isatin Conjugates, International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 2018, Article ID 9139786, 11 pages, 2018
See these and other citations.
- 31 October-2 November, AusBiotech 2018, Brisbane, Australia
- 1-4, Informatic Tools in Drug Discovery and Delivery, Patiala India
- Workshop: Electrostatic Complementarity™ as a New Approach to Visualize and Predict Activity
- 11-13, 14th German Conference on Chemoinformatics, Mainz, Germany
- Poster: Predicting Activity Using the Electrostatic Complementarity™ of Protein-ligand Complexes
- 20, Innovative Software for Molecular Discovery and Design, Lucknow, India
- 22, Innovative Software for Molecular Discovery and Design, Hyderabad, India
- 30, MGMS Young Modellers’ Forum, London, UK
See all events.