Corporate social responsibility
Through our corporate social responsibility program we support:
- Parkinson’s and the Tango Effect
- East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- All Saints’ C of E Primary School
We are conscious that we need to do what we can today to ensure a healthy planet for the future. We consider reduction of waste and use of materials, for example:
- Re-using and recycling paper, cardboard, plastics, printer cartridges, batteries
- Using video conference for meetings instead of travelling where possible
- Encouraging staff participation with simple measures such as switching lights and equipment off when not needed.
Cresset prides itself in providing an excellent customer experience. Staff are constantly looking at ways of improving the customer experience.
Cresset’s suppliers are integral to ensuring the future of our business. Where possible Cresset supports local suppliers.
Cresset ensures that all staff, whether office or remote workers, have a safe and comfortable working environment. Cresset understands that everyone has a life outside of work and we are committed to doing what we can to help people strike the right balance between their professional and personal commitments. All staff are treated fairly and ethically.