This meeting is your opportunity to meet Cresset customers, partners and staff. Invited speakers from 4 continents will share their experience of Cresset technology. Our in-house experts will present the latest software developments, including a showcase of our new structure-based design application, Flare.
Hands-on software workshops for computational, medicinal and synthetic chemists will include Flare, Cresset’s new SBDD application, advanced ligand-based design with Forge, advanced scaffold hopping in Spark, as well as sessions on virtual screening and QSAR.
As 2017 marks the 15th anniversary of Cresset we will celebrate the continuing work of Andy Vinter and the company he founded.
Whether you are new to Cresset, or whether you have been with us from the beginning, I look forward to seeing you there.
Dr Robert Scoffin, CEO
Reasons to attend
- Be first to hear about new developments and science, including showcase of our new SBDD application
- Learn how customers are getting great value from their use of Cresset applications
- Ensure you’re getting the most from your investment in Cresset technology
- Hear about, and influence, the direction of our scientific advancement
- Interact with industry peers and Cresset experts
- Receive copies of the presentations we have permission to publish
- Celebrate 15 years since Andy Vinter founded Cresset
Who should attend by role?
- Computational chemist
- Medicinal chemist
- Synthetic chemist
- Flavor chemist
- Fragrance chemist
- Head of discovery
- Head of modeling and simulation
- Head of R&D
- Research Scientist
Who should attend by industry?
Feedback from previous meetings
“Very well organized, with a great talk line-up. Everyone is so friendly and approachable. The meeting is reminiscent of a Gordon conference. Looking forward to coming back next year.”
“The meeting was really great, I learnt quite a few new things, or deepened my knowledge of established applications. It was also a great opportunity for networking, talking to other users and to members of the Cresset team.”
“I really enjoyed attending the users group meeting, my first. It was great to see how the suite of software has evolved over many years to become a readily accessible, unique set of applications regularly used by practicing medicinal chemists. The whole team at Cresset should be proud of what they have achieved in pursuing and developing the original vision.”
“Selection of services topics were excellent and most informative. Gained a lot of new information and ideas.”
2016 European User Group Meeting delegates
2016 European User Group Meeting workshop session