Flare™ for Academics
Flare for Academics is a licensing option of Flare, our structure-based design software, which has specifically been created for academic users. See the features of the Flare for Academics licensing option.
A limited number of licenses are available for academic use. Complete the form below to apply for your license.
Who is eligible?
All academics, including, but not limited to:
- PhD students when used within the scope of their research toward e.g. an MPhil or PhD
- Course tutors for teaching
- Principal investigators
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Department heads
Flare for Academics license terms
By completing and submitting the form below, you confirm that:
- Education and academic research are the major purpose of the institution to which you are affiliated
- You are not affiliated to a research institute, not-for-profit organization or consultancy – enquire about research licenses
- The software will not be used on projects that intend to create commercial output (to access the full capability of Flare, which allows you to use it on commercial projects, contact your account manager)
- You agree to the Cresset End User License Agreement.