This year we build on our established user group meeting format by introducing Field Based Chemistry North America 2013 and Field Based Chemistry Europe 2013. The one day event is made available at no cost to delegates and includes a scientific program and hands-on software workshop plus the opportunity to network with the Cresset team and other delegates.
We look forward to welcoming delegates who want to:
- Make the best possible compounds.
- Shorten optimization processes.
- Create or improve IP position by patent-busting or patent-expansion.
- Generate new leads, even in crowded therapeutic areas.
- Develop lower-risk and lower-cost strategies for the discovery of new chemical entities.
Who should attend by job type?
- Computational chemists.
- Medicinal chemists.
- Research managers.
- Academic researchers.
Who should attend by industry?
- Flavors and fragrances.
- Fine chemicals.
Sign-up to our newsletter to receive further details about Field Based Chemistry North America 2013.