Reduce risk and increase value in your life science investments
Do you want to reduce risk and increase value in your life science investments? Do you want to take the guesswork out of your due diligence process around the strength of IP in that new portfolio opportunity?
If you do, then you can benefit from Cresset’s computational chemistry consulting expertise, which has been built up over more than 25 years. Our core software is used every day by global pharma companies to validate their R&D concepts, and our consulting services offering has been used in nearly 150 discovery projects over the last 10 years, with an excellent success rate.
If your portfolio companies are not ready yet to invest in in-house computational chemistry, then we can give your businesses cost effective access to this critical drug discovery technology through Cresset consulting services.
We offer expertize in virtual screening, scaffold hopping, library design, SAR analysis, IP/Patent analysis and more to help your investees answer questions such as:
- Do we have adequate Patent protection on our lead series?
- Can we find a potential back-up series?
- How can we minimize side effects and toxicity issues?
- Which compound should we synthesize next?
And, when your management teams are in a position to recruit their own in-house resources, we will be there to support them with the best software, training and support.
Outsourcing a drug discovery project to Cresset means:
- Experienced scientists who will deliver honest scientific results
- Access to computational methods that add insight, focus and direction to discovery projects
- Flexible delivery models to fit with your R&D workflow
- Professional project management with defined milestones and complete guarantees of confidence.
Contact us to find out more.
Our goal is to help you achieve maximum return on your investments with minimum risk of expensive failures.
- Cresset software helps create new ideas to suggest new chemistry or to overcome existing patents
- Biologically intelligent database searching for lead identification and patent fortification
- Disruptive technology for chemical patent fortification
- Rapidly identifying profitable new indications for existing drugs
- Kick-starting stalled projects