Cresset is proud to support academic research through free* licenses to Flare in a dedicated licensing option for academics. Flare for Academics gives you a commercial standard computational chemistry framework for your research. It adds multi-core docking and command line access to the regular Flare Essentials license option. With Flare for Academics, you can study proteins, ligands, and complexes using the same methods for protein and ligand preparation as our commercial customers or build on the Flare Python API to develop cutting edge methods.
A limited number of licenses are available for academic use. Complete the form below to apply for your license, and you will receive a license key when your request has been approved.
Thanks for the Flare for Academics license, which I’ll use for my post-doctoral studies. I like how smooth the Flare interface is; it seems much easier to use than other computational software I have seen.
School of Chemistry, University of East Anglia, UK
Who is eligible?
All academics including, but not limited to:
- PhD students when used within the scope of their research toward e.g. an MPhil or PhD
- Course tutors for teaching
- Researchers, including postdoctoral researchers and PIs
Flare for Academics license terms
By completing and submitting the form below, you confirm that:
- A limited number of licenses are available for academic use. Complete the form below to apply for your license, and you will receive a license key when your request has been approved.
- * Free licenses in some countries only
- Education and academic research are the major purpose of the institution to which you are affiliated
- You are not affiliated to a research institute, not-for-profit organization or consultancy
- The software will not be used on projects that intend to create commercial output (to access the full capability of Flare, which allows you to use it on commercial projects, contact your account manager)
- You agree to the Cresset End User License Agreement
Request Flare for Academics