We are frequently looking for exceptional people to join our team. For specific vacancies please submit your CV quoting the vacancy code shown below. If you wish to apply speculatively and believe you have skills and experience relevant to our business please send us your CV.
Cresset offers an interesting, lively and fun working environment with the emphasis on results and delivering excellent service to our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all people equally. All applicants must be in possession of a full, valid EU or US passport or ID with no restrictions and any non-EU/US passport holders must be in possession of a valid work permit and/or visa for the relevant location of each vacancy.
We welcome CVs from individuals. We also welcome submissions from agencies and recruitment consultants. However, agencies should note that our standard terms and conditions are that we will pay a fixed fee of 20% of starting salary, up to a maximum of £10,000.
Inside sales executive
Responsible for the sale of desktop software products into the UK and European customer base (Territory). Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will be based at our office in Litlington, Cambridgeshire, UK.
- Growing the sales of software products into the European customer base against agreed targets
- Ensuring the routine operation of the customer relationship management (CRM) system for the Cresset software business
- Manage and report a pipeline of activity for the given area of responsibility
- Understand the customers’ business, their needs and goals and identify potential new business
- Work with Office Administration and Marketing to manage the Cresset Academic Programme
- Conduct telephone sales calls using agreed methodology
- Efficient follow-up of lead generation activity for the territory
- Work with Finance Administration to ensure efficient purchase order processing and maintenance of existing accounts
- Represent Cresset at conferences, seminars and exhibitions within the territory
- Ensure feedback on competitive intelligence gained from third parties
- Produce CRM reports for all areas of the software business as required
- Create, monitor and maintain CRM data quality standards
- Update CRM with contact details following lead generation and sales activities
- Scientific degree – chemistry preferred
- At least 1-2 years commercial/telesales experience in the scientific B2B sector
- Experience using and administering CRM system (ideally Salesforce or Zoho)
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Language skills desired, but not essential
- Dependent on the suitability of the candidate £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Commission scheme – based on level of software sales achieved
- 25 days per year plus bank holidays