We are frequently looking for exceptional people to join our team. For specific vacancies please submit your CV quoting the role you are applying for. If you wish to apply speculatively and believe you have skills and experience relevant to our business please send us your CV.
Cresset offers an interesting, lively and fun working environment with the emphasis on results and delivering excellent service to our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all people equally. All applicants must be in possession of a full, valid EU or US passport or ID with no restrictions and any non-EU/US passport holders must be in possession of a valid work permit and/or visa for the relevant location of each vacancy.
Where stated we welcome submissions from agencies and recruitment consultants. However, agencies should note that our standard terms and conditions are that we will pay a fixed fee of 20% of starting salary, up to a maximum of £10,000.
Senior Scientific Consultant
We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientific Consultant to work within Cresset Discovery Services. This newly created role will report to the Director of Discovery Services. The job holder will be responsible for the delivery of outsourced discovery projects to Cresset’s growing base of clients.
- Relevant industry experience: time spent working in pharma or biotech R&D or in a CRO or services capacity within the biotech and pharma industry
- Customer-facing skills, especially in a consulting capacity
- A knowledge of Cresset software and the ability to assist in the development of the market for Cresset Discovery Services, working as part of the Cresset commercial team
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills
- Good academic background with a minimum of PhD in life sciences
- Strong self-motivated work ethic with the ability to operate independently as well as part of a small team.
- Language skills.
- Provide computational chemistry and molecular modeling support and services to Cresset customers and partners as required
- Provide progress updates on a regular basis
- Operate as part of both the Discovery Services team and the wider Cresset team (as such will have matrix reporting to other senior managers within the organization, as nominated by the CEO)
- Keep client information strictly confidential and comply with all CDA/NDA agreements which are in force at any given time
- When required represent Cresset at conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Ensure feedback on competitive intelligence gained from third parties
- At all times carry out work in a professional manner.
Location: Office based in Litlington, Cambridge, UK.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.