September 27, 2023
08:00am PDT | 11:00am ET | 17:00 CEST
Duration: 60 minutes
In the rapidly evolving field of drug discovery, efficient teamwork, open communication, and streamlined processes throughout the Design-Make-Test-Analyze (DMTA) cycle are essential.
Join us for an insightful discussion that will explore the impact of technology in improving collaboration to enable better insights, a competitive edge, and faster progression through the drug discovery pipeline.
- Rob Scoffin, Chairman and CEO, Cresset
- Steve Djuric, President, Discovery Chemistry and Technology Consulting LLC
- Lewis Vidler, Senior Director – Structure Based Drug Design, Eli Lilly and Company
- Lewis Whitehead, Vice President of Research, Acelot
- Sabine Ruppel, VP Discovery Research, Ikena Oncology
Gain a better understanding of:
- The most prominent and recent changes in drug discovery
- Technology’s role in improving collaboration between team members, departments, and partnering organizations
- How to choose innovative solutions that are also easy to integrate, accessible and scalable
- The future expectations around AI and Machine Learning