Last chance to register for User Group Meetings
Now is the last chance to register for our User Group Meetings. Each meeting is designed to address the needs of Cresset customers, however, our future customers are also welcome. Delegates will learn more about how our solutions can increase the effectiveness of their discovery programs.
North American Meeting, Cambridge, MA
- Scientific program includes: new software features; scientific updates; case studies including Monsanto’s virtual screening success story with Blaze.
- Software demonstrations highlighting new developments.
- Scheduled personal meetings: Book a 15 minute personal meeting with Cresset’s experts. The discussion can be on any in silico medicinal chemistry or computational matter you wish to discuss.
- Register for North American meeting.
June 18th – 19th
European Meeting, Cambridge, UK
- Scientific program includes: new software features; science updates; case studies; presentations from Calcico, Cambridge MedChem Consulting, Cancer Research UK, Evotec, Isogenica, Merck Serono, Selvita, UCB.
- Software workshops: Introduction to Cresset’s software for medicinal/synthetic chemists; Computational chemistry workshops.
- Register for European meeting.
Sneak peek of Forge and Torch V10.4 release
New versions of Forge and Torch are due next month. V10.4 is packed with new science and over 30 new or improved features that significantly enhance both applications.
Tim Cheeseright gives a sneak peek of a few of the new features, including: Activity Atlas, a component of Forge to summarize your SAR in 3D; and enhanced multi-parameter optimization capabilities for Torch.
Activity Atlas – Summarize your SAR in 3D
Activity Atlas, a new component of Forge, enables you to do semi-quantitative SAR analysis.
Mark Mackey explains how Activity Atlas summarizes all of the activity cliffs around your series to give a global picture of the factors influencing activity.
Try before you buy
Did you know that you can request a 30 day free evaluation of any of our desktop applications?