Blaze™ carries out biologically relevant virtual screens of large chemical databases. It uses the electrostatic character and shape of known ligands to rapidly search large chemical collections for molecules with similar properties.
- Increase the diversity of your project’s leads and backups
- Jump into new areas of chemical space
- Find novel lead-like hits from known actives
- Replace peptides with non-peptides or steroids with non-steroids
- Achieve substantial improvements in the properties of your hits.
Dramatically increase your molecular diversity
Blaze has been delivering lead-like hits to our customers for over a decade. They have achieved hit rates as high as 30%, but what they really value is the diversity of hits returned from every Blaze screen. See case studies for a range of examples.
Choose a usage model to suit your organization:
- Install Blaze on your CPU or GPU Linux clusters
- Deploy our Amazon-ready version of Blaze
- Access Blaze Cloud on Cresset hardware via a secure web portal
- Engage Cresset Discovery Services to carry out a virtual screening project.
“This is a very important and exciting project for my team so thank you for your good work. The incredibly high hit rate from the Blaze compound list is intriguing.”