Last chance to register for Cresset User Group Meeting, 21-22 June
With just four weeks until the Cresset User Group Meeting scientific program, we encourage you to secure your registration no later than 6th June.
- Scientific program, June 21: Stevan W Djuric, AbbVie will deliver the keynote lecture, with additional invited presentations from Novartis, Cancer Therapeutics CRC, University of Cambridge, Sun Yat-sen University, Keio University, University of Edinburgh, and Cresset will present latest science and showcase upcoming applications.
- Workshops, June 22: Very limited spaces remain on these hands-on software workshops: Introduction to Flare, Python in Flare, Advanced Spark, 3D-QSAR in Forge, Forge SAR, and Library design with Cresset nodes in KNIME.
A sneak peek into Flare V2: A major advancement for structure-based design with Flare
Flare V2 is in the final rounds of testing, which means the release announcement is imminent. Ahead of the user group meeting, where we will be presenting this major advancement, this post takes a sneak peek at some of the new features in this version.
Review of 8th RSC/SCI symposium on kinase inhibitor design
Martin Slater’s review of Kinase 2018 focuses on talks discussing lipid kinases, kinase activators and kinase inhibitors for the CNS.
- 4-7 June, BIO International 2018, Boston, MA, USA
- 7-8 June, 19th Annual Drug Discovery Summit, Berlin, Germany
- 7-8 June, New Frontiers in Ocular Therapeutics 2nd Edition, Dublin, Ireland
- Mark Mackey, CSO, presenting on ‘In silico virtual screening to provide new candidates for drug discovery’
- 7-10 June, 2nd Worldwide Chinese Computational Biology and Molecular Simulation Conference, Guangzhou, China
- 21-22 June, Cresset User Group Meeting 2018, Cambridge, UK
See all events.
Parkinson’s and the Tango Effect
Through our corporate social responsibility, we are delighted to support Kate Swindlehurst who is promoting the healing potential of dance for those with Parkinson’s.